As a team of entrepreneurs from Sanaag Region, Somaliland – home of the fabled Somali Frankincense – we have inherited the stewardship of the Frankincense forests and gum trade from our forefathers. These men used to barter their merchandise in the mid 1900s in Aden (Yemen). Aden, a British colony in the last century, was an important export hub for Frankincense trade.
Our goal – as the proud inheritors of this genuine natural resource – is to take advantage of the emerging lucrative non-traditional, 21st century market opportunities for trading Frankincense throughout the global village.
Our core values include:
- Using ethical business practices in all dealings
- Strict compliance with international quality standards and certification
- Producing high quality unadulterated, therapeutic grade products by using top technology
- Protecting and respecting the unique, irreplaceable ecosystem
- Being responsive to wage equity issues and being socially engaged with stakeholders
- Striving to meet the needs and desires of our valued customers